#13 | Zack Steffen - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
this summer is a good time to get Bazunu back and build him up. Give him the Carabao games, some FA cup games early on, but dont promise him he will get all the cup games. no need for promises like this.
We could get a nice fee for Steffen cost us 7m. We may get that back maybe 10m.

he wants to cold blooded like Ederson without the skills. Ederson could play in midfield as per the legend. nobody says that about Steffen...

Hes been good on the whole and normally puts in a decent performance but today he shit the bed. i thought he was a good backup but we might need to cut loose as hes worse with his feet than i thought. hear rage reviews about the irish lad we have.

Last edited:
The way we are set up to play, 9 out of 10 top quality keepers would struggle - Ederson is just really unusual in his distribution and his unflappability, and we really heavily depend on that. And Liverpool are probably the best pressing team in the country.

Yes, he fucked up today - horrible error - but of 2nd keepers we've had in recent years he's better than Bravo, Caballero, Carson...

The way we are set up to play, 9 out of 10 top quality keepers would struggle - Ederson is just really unusual in his distribution and his unflappability, and we really heavily depend on that. And Liverpool are probably the best pressing team in the country.

Yes, he fucked up today - horrible error - but of 2nd keepers we've had in recent years he's better than Bravo, Caballero, Carson...
No way hes better than Bravo. At least Bravo could pass pretty well.

I have nothing bad to say about him honestly looks like a good lad. Don't think he'll play for city again and I genuinely wish him nothing but success and luck wherever he moves to, been a great servant.

And I think Bazunu looks amazing, but he'd struggle in our setup, too, until he learns to pass the ball better.

Obviously too much to hope to have a backup who plays like Ederson. But I would hope to have one who can distribute the ball at a bare level of competence required for our buildup play.

Even before the game got out of hand due to his incompetence you could see how stunted and ineffective we were trying to get out from the back and this was almost completely down to him.

Could probably do a job and has done a job against insipid bus-parkers who will have <30% possession. Utterly unfit for purpose against Liverpool and should never have started in a million years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.