#13 | Zack Steffen - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watched a lot of Zach - but what I've seen isn't impressive. I'm nervous whenever he's in goal for City.

Interesting news this. I've deliberately not got too attached to Steffen because I just assumed he was too good to want to stay and play backup past this season, but if he's going to be sticking around I think that's great business, he's easily one of the best backup keepers in the league.

If Ederson gets injured I'd feel pretty comfortable with Steffen playing a few months. Sharp contrast to how I imagine Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal fans would react if they lost their first choice 'keepers.

Interesting news this. I've deliberately not got too attached to Steffen because I just assumed he was too good to want to stay and play backup past this season, but if he's going to be sticking around I think that's great business, he's easily one of the best backup keepers in the league.

If Ederson gets injured I'd feel pretty comfortable with Steffen playing a few months. Sharp contrast to how I imagine Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal fans would react if they lost their first choice 'keepers.

I think Eddie has the more confident and imaginative distribution but Zac is getting better at that and is pretty much equal to Eddie as a shot stopper. Think we are pretty lucky to have him as a number 2.

Sharp contrast to how I imagine Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal fans would react if they lost their first choice 'keepers.
Those teams are well covered.
They actually have competition.
Ramsdale and Leno, Mendy and Kepa. Kelleher looks like he's going to be a top keeper at Liverpool.

Those teams are well covered.
They actually have competition.
Ramsdale and Leno, Mendy and Kepa. Kelleher looks like he's going to be a top keeper at Liverpool.

Ramsdale and Kepa are both awful, that's my point. RE Liverpool I forgot they don't have Adrian anymore.

Not sure your serious, since he arrived he has looked very good, a quality keeper who will only get better.
I'm very serious - the USA has had a long history of very good - if not top class keepers. Zach does not appear to be one such. He seems shaky in goal to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.