#13 | Zack Steffen - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserves a shout after yesterday's game. Made a crucial save at 3-1 when it seemed we cannot convert our huge chances, and generally was so composed with his passing that must have helped our young back line to make the transition to the senior team so smooth.
It was a good save but I'm not a fan of his punching, I didn't think he got enough distance on the one that led to the goal.

For me Steffen is a brilliant back up. I feel equally confident when he or Ederson plays.

Granted nobody can do what Ederson does passing wise but shot stopping or if we were in a penalty shoot out…I’d probably go with Zak.

I doubt he will be here for much longer tbh, the US manager will be the first to start the ball rolling by saying he can't select him for the U S A team as he isn't getting enough game time, etc.

I doubt he will be here for much longer tbh, the US manager will be the first to start the ball rolling by saying he can't select him for the U S A team as he isn't getting enough game time, etc.
Agreed but at least he has signed a contract extension, so we should get very good money for him, he won't be short on suitors.

Sadly when you get second choice keepers as good as him they eventually realise they are too good to be second choice and leave.

I reckon he would be 1st choice keeper for at least a dozen Prem teams. Some of our back ups aren’t great, we don’t have that issue with our GK position.

Sadly when you get second choice keepers as good as him they eventually realise they are too good to be second choice and leave.
Sometimes money can be a great deterrant.

Luckily alot of the big clubs have there keeper set for the next 5 years or so.

It would probably be a mid table team who can match our salary offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.