#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not disputing above but what is this factual evidence.

It's quite literally his opinion - lol.

People have very short memories. It wasn't too long ago that Laporte was one of our most important players, and considered one of the top three centre halves in the world.

Had a decent game today with Spain. I won’t be surprised if he starts in the Euros.
I think its nailed on,he did look decent last night.His range of passing and vision from the back is something new to that team,and it cant have failed to impress.

He isnt happy playing back up here,and when he will walk into most other sides with ease,why should he be? That is the only reason he will leave,and while it will be a big blow to us...... i'm not sure i would blame him.

Really??? You want to rely on John Stones indefinitely?!?!

Because he's never going to have a dip in form or start making mistakes!!!

I have a feeling that as soon as the crowds come back, Stones will start shitting the bed again. I hope I'm wrong but I really hope we hold on to Laporte.

He was managed exactly like Sane, so I would not be surprised to see him gone. And I will not blame him for doing so. Playing Garcia and Ake before him was crazy. Buying Ake for 40 mil and letting Tosin leave for 1 mil was crazy. Big summer ahead.

Wouldn't be too upset to see him go. Would fetch a hefty fee as well, net spend fc n all dat
Would be a huge blow. We’ve currently got 3 great centre halves for 2 slots during around a 60 game season. Pretty poor if the tinker man can’t manage to keep the 3 happy because the drop off from those 3 to Ake or beyond that with 2 injured is absolutely huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.