#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slip for their 1st was unfortunate but Dias wasn't aggressive enough to cover that (for good reason to not get a booking and miss matches) and the bounce was unlucky for their third. He was a danger all game though in set pieces and played some smart football. Thought he was our best overall defender today though.

His season is flying under the radar it seems.. a bad performance vs Palace but otherwise has been fantastic and seems to never get the recognition when he deserves it. imo anyway.
I think on this forum, if nothing is said, then it either means the player isn't playing or is playing well.

Sometimes praise is given, but I think criticism stands out more.

He has been performing really well and been clutch lately, he's got that ability to pitch in goals that the greatest CBs in history had.

I think on this forum, if nothing is said, then it either means the player isn't playing or is playing well.

He has been performing really well and been clutch lately, he's got that ability to pitch in goals that the greatest CBs in history had.
This is definitely true for certain players (Laporte being one, Sterling another), but specific players do get huge amounts of praise rather readily.

This is definitely true for certain players (Laporte being one, Sterling another), but specific players do get huge amounts of praise rather readily.
That's fair, Foden for example gets alot of praise, I guess he is also our golden boy.

Honestly not sure why it is the case with certain players.

He is performing at a level you would expect for a high class player, nothing more , nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.