#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those mistakes are the reason why John Stones is more reliable and stable defender for me..

Laporte is great but in those big matches, you can't just count on him..

And someone here was posting that Laporte is better than Ruben.. LOL

His defending hasn’t been great over the past few games, but he’s getting better and better at the other end.

If he can give us 5/6 goals a season and a few assists it could be huge for us.

At his best, I think he's like all the best parts of Kompany and Otamendi rolled into one.

However at his worst, I think he's like all the worst parts of Kompany and Otamendi rolled into one.

I think he has a LOT of good moments in most games he plays, but there seems to be a pattern of one or two crazy moments too. Hopefully he can iron them out.

Bad misscomunication between him and Ederson for that header tbh ederson has his part of fault for that fuck up

Looked like he was playing in clown shoes today. He definitely had his clown head on when he nearly dropped Ederson in the shit.

I really don't rate him - In my opinion, he's the least coordinated defender at City.
Really think this is harsh. I think Laporte is better than you say. The fuck up today was Ederson's mad dash. That said, Laporte has made mistakes this season but has also been good at the other end as evidenced by today.
Overall, like many others I think Dias-Stones is the better partnership but Dias-Laporte is hardly crap is it?
11 points clear!!

Really think this is harsh. I think Laporte is better than you say. The fuck up today was Ederson's mad dash. That said, Laporte has made mistakes this season but has also been good at the other end as evidenced by today.
Overall, like many others I think Dias-Stones is the better partnership but Dias-Laporte is hardly crap is it?
11 points clear!!
Fair comment, but I honestly don't think he's a top class CB. I would pick Stones ahead of Laporte every game.

He looks a million dollars when we win 7-0. When we're under the cosh he shits me right up

Don't think it'll be too long before Stones returns and reclaims the other spot.
If a good offer came in I'd be tempted as I like Ake and have hopes that one of THB, Mbete and Callum will make the grade.
Maybe we could also get a veteran on loan to play a few games and cover an injury crisis for the remainder of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.