#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like him a lot, dunno what it is, he gives it all on the pitch. terrible today. but you have to be more understanding, the squad is so stretched, the players are tired, we've gone through an exhausting period. I don't see a reason to sell him or drop or anything.

While I think John and Tube had an unbelievable combination better than any other, since I haven't seen John in so long can't tell if he gA regressed again.

So its a bit of a guess now. But an in form John is head and shoulders....

And I'm not talking shampoo.

I like Laporte but Peps decision to keep playing him over Stones when he’s giving up goals and massive chances every game just because he’s left footed is starting to grate.

I can't trust him. He is not a player we can trust in the Champions League(we have seen before). John Stones must be back.

I prefer the Stones of last year over Laporte but Stones hasn't been fit enough to get a run of games to challenge him for the starting spot this year, I feel.

He’s gash, carthorse. If we could rob either Barca or Madrid of £60mil plus in the summer I’d rip their arms off.

I like Laporte but Peps decision to keep playing him over Stones when he’s giving up goals and massive chances every game just because he’s left footed is starting to grate.
What decision?

I thought Stones hasn't been fit, if true, not much of a decision then as his hand is forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.