#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same "crap" recruitment team that failed to spot that Torres' could score a goal or that Dias could play centre back, useless players like Fernandinho, Sterling, DeBruyne, Sane, Jesus, Ederson, Laporte etc. money wasted, every one a failure, in fact failures since 2012. How did we ever manage to win any trophy, it is a mystery, at least to you.
Sorry how dare I quiz people who are paid a load of money with all the best resources available to go out and buy good players! Wow tough job. Let’s just ignore the crap buys we’ve done for huge money over the years. This club has spent a lot money in recent seasons and we are still short in our squad but yeah... nothing to do with our recruitment team that

No one in the league is making more line-breaking passes. Which puts a massive hole in the theory he only passes backwards.

View attachment 6688
Thanks for posting this. Was speaking to a non-City mate yesterday and he was comparing him to Wilkins - always passing sideways or back which isn’t how I see his game. Good to now have evidence to use

Thanks for posting this. Was speaking to a non-City mate yesterday and he was comparing him to Wilkins - always passing sideways or back which isn’t how I see his game. Good to now have evidence to use

You only need to look at the last 20 pages on here to see that a lot of people have convinced themselves he only passes sideways, but it's not true at all, just people seeing what they want to see.

You only need to look at the last 20 pages on here to see that a lot of people have convinced themselves he only passes sideways, but it's not true at all, just people seeing what they want to see.
The difficulty is that for many people when they think of forward passers all they think of are players that play long balls and through balls in high volume.

Shows how poor Raz and Jesus have been.

Not at all.

It's almost impossible for a striker to pass through a line of defence given they usually receive the ball on or behind the last line. You can see Sterling is bang in line with Son, for example. I expect most of those unnamed dots below 2 are strikers.

Jesus I'm a little surprised by because he does drop deep, but thinking anecdotally he usually dribbles past players and then passes, so that would explain it.

people on here are so fickle, go back 10 pages and everyone was gushing about rodri,(go and have a look) this week we draw away to united and put on a poor performance and rodri is suddenly crap not just rodri but most players , people slag rawk and redcafe off,but our fans on this forum are fucking embarrassing, look at the pep thread, wankers on here calling him a coward, a fucking coward for drawing a game again united at old trafford, blow hot or cold depending on a result, this place is full of so called city fans who quite honestly wouldnt know colin bell from alex williams, i used to read bluemoon all the knowledge insight and opinions, now its like reading a 12 year olds twitter page, we have become what we hated most on this forum, we have turned into rags, we dont hope anymore we expect and if we dont get what we want we throw our toys out of our prams, how very fucking sad.
and you know the sad thing, bluemoon doesn't represent one city fan i speak to in real life, blue moon is now quantity over quality, the place is riddled with wums

thats my take on things as it stands on bluemoon, full of wums,needy fuckers and people who generally haven't got a fucking clue what its like to support a football team, and if you don't like my opinion i really don't give a fuck
Top post couldn’t agree more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.