#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this habit of him losing the ball at least once in a very dangerous situation. He's usually very good at holding to the ball, shielding to it, then either drawing a foul or playing through the press. On numerous occasions he did it today too. And actually had a brilliant second half.

telling that southampton targeted him...caught out numerous times,,,,caught wrongside of the ball nuerous times......Southampton were strolling through our midfield pairing at times at will (gundogan was better than rodri however).
This we need someone with more moility in there or its going to continue to nulify our once strongest assett and that is our attacking play.....

Better in the second half but thats about it

He was better in the second half today. But after a few decent first time passes in the first ten minutes, he had a very poor first half.

Got to move up a few levels from that second half performance, but was better.

The new Gundogan. Put your big boy pants on chap. They are coming for you next. :)

Yikes. I really like the guy and want him to succeed but I just don't see him taking some big leap. He's good, we need better. He can be a great squad player but we need someone quicker on and off the ball and with an eye for pass. A peak Yaya will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.