#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the years I've heard tell of "you don't know football if you don't rate Gundogan and what he does" it boggles the mind that Rodri gets any kind of abuse.

Odd person to pick out for praise today. Did fine, but did nothing noteworthy.

Brighton attacked predominately through the wings, his defensive contribution was largely just to cover the CB who was dragged out wide which he did but our CBs weren't beaten so had nothing else to do.

Without wanting to state the bloody obvious, football is a game of differing opinions

I thought he was bang average tonight and borderline lazy. It was a frustrating game I know and credit to Brighton who played very well but he struggles to get on the momentum of the game. To play that position it’s all about making angles and he does not work hard enough to make them I’m afraid.
He can do it and he has some really good attributes but he switches off and he has to learn .

You cannot be the lynchpin of a team and just sit in there, you have to set the tempo like a metronome all game , every game.

Lived up to his alter “P” ego for me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.