#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plays in the final for me. No point starting a DM who won't last the full 90, when you have a player of same standard but who does have the endurance levels on the bench.
I get your point but I would rather bring him on with 20 mins to go to sure up midfield & put Chelsea on the back foot from the start. I don’t want to rely on fern coming on if we are losing.

go at Chelsea from the start & this means with fern snapping at them for me let Rodri come on when they are tired

When's he going to cut this out? The parts he fucks up are some of the easiest things he's asked to do and they're the only bits he frequently fails at. At the moment it's the only thing between him and being a top player.

When's he going to cut this out? The parts he fucks up are some of the easiest things he's asked to do and they're the only bits he frequently fails at. At the moment it's the only thing between him and being a top player.
The sloppiness is letting him down,he just needs to keep focused and aware and not dwell on the ball for too long.For those that are.....Let's not pretend that makes him a bad player though

He loses concentration when he gets frustrated. If he cuts this out he's golden.

Take that sh*t show of a game on Tuesday. He was getting wound up by the obvious one-sided officiating, and when he lost the ball (unfairly in his mind) he let his frustration show. He could have chased back, but knowing that c*nt of a referee the chances are he'd have given away a free kick in a much worse position. Also, he must have considered that the defenders (5 of them) would have been able to deal with the situation.

The sloppiness is letting him down,he just needs to keep focused and aware and not dwell on the ball for too long.For those that are.....Let's not pretend that makes him a bad player though

It doesn't, but he could be the best DM in the world and he'll never reach that level if he keeps passing the ball to the opposition every game.

to me the non-factor in defense, especially during counters, is a lot more concerning to me that than occasional wayward pass that leads to a goal for the opponent. you immediately see a difference in the team's solidity in defense with ferna in and that's worrying

He loses concentration when he gets frustrated. If he cuts this out he's golden.

Take that sh*t show of a game on Tuesday. He was getting wound up by the obvious one-sided officiating, and when he lost the ball (unfairly in his mind) he let his frustration show. He could have chased back, but knowing that c*nt of a referee the chances are he'd have given away a free kick in a much worse position. Also, he must have considered that the defenders (5 of them) would have been able to deal with the situation.
Still! When you lose the ball in your half, u should run back like a madman. Even if you have 10 behind you....

Love the guy and will be shocked if he doesn't start the final. But that was ridiculous on his part.

I can forgive the error. But the reaction? Nah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.