16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching his first games he had dinho behind him pointing and barking instructions, pep on the sideline pointing and shouting. Any time anything went wrong rodri seemed to get a bollocking off some player.

Its the toughest position to adapt to in a pep team cuz it's so vital to the way we play.

But I still remember thinking what a player.

Now that he has settled it looks almost unfair at times having him roam around the oppositions half picking off their passes. And scoring last minute winners and celebrating like a lunatic.

This guy is incredible and I can't wait to see how he develops next cuz he's still young. His physicality and football technicality just makes him so uniqur

Our most important player at the moment who allows us to strangle teams to death by taking the ball away from them. We are lucky to see him and Bernardo work their socks off in the middle of the park. Better than Xavi and Iniesta (puts tin hat on).

Just seems so much more mobile this season. First season he looked like he was playing in diving boots.

A bit at fault for their second goal but Joao did him no favors with that ball. Should have been a bit more aware to the goal scorer running down his right side I thought as well. Though maybe Ake should have let him know.

Still thought he was one of our better players. That two handed shove was pretty funny haha

Despite the outbreak, Rodri, and Bernardo, are still in the squad. A slight bit of silver lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.