16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ that was poor tonight. He’s earned one with his great performances this season but that’s one of the worst performances by a city player we’ve seen under Pep. Shit himself against Kane.

Jesus Christ that was poor tonight. He’s earned one with his great performances this season but that’s one of the worst performances by a city player we’ve seen under Pep. Shit himself against Kane.
Not his day at all. I think Conte did his homework on him and Dias and used Kane really well to make them both struggle.

Probably the worst game I've seen from him.

Coming after that Sporting game where Pep criticized some players for giving the ball away (Rodri is one of them) he needs a proper talking to, can't drop your standards at this point in the season.

That was like a throwback to when he first arrived and he looked really slow against any side that had pace through the middle. As a team we have largely stopped this being an issue but today we really struggled with it. Spurs have the perfect front two to cause us issues and Rodri looked a little lost against it. Most other teams can’t hurt us like that and I just think it was a bad day at the office for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.