16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did really well in overall, but in the end he had no support from the teammates till Fernandinho came in..

KDB was injured, Bernardo was tired and Pep waisted him as a LW in the first half, Gundo was peace of shit..

Rodri was handling them well for 60 minutes, was solid defensively..

And let's remember he played full 90 minutes against Liverpool and Atletico, was vital in each game as well..

Fantastic player <3

He did really well in overall, but in the end he had no support from the teammates till Fernandinho came in..

KDB was injured, Bernardo was tired and Pep waisted him as a LW in the first half, Gundo was peace of shit..

Rodri was handling them well for 60 minutes, was solid defensively..

And let's remember he played full 90 minutes against Liverpool and Atletico, was vital in each game as well..

Fantastic player <3
I think Atletico targeted him in the 2nd half and it showed.

In the first game and a half he was at the centre of everything, but I think Atleti realised that if you cut him out of the game things change.

As you say, he was unsupported and it meant that we had no outlet after that.

I like Rodri, but pretty much every other position in our squad has top level competition, and I think a top Number 6 to compete with him should be priority no.2 in the summer, once ferna goes. This isn't to say Rodri's shit and I think he's mostly had a great season but I think we need another option sometimes.

Looked knackered in the second half but had no help and was been pulled all over the place, Bernardo needs to be in there with him, yet again the trio of Bernardo, gundogan KDB doesn’t work, 2 out fo 3 Pep please.

Class 1st half and we dominated because of him.

Knackered 2nd half and we struggled.

Need to keep him, Bernardo and Kev fresh from now to the end of the season.

Gave the ball away in bad positions twice and was dispossessed leading to a dangerous counter all within the first 7 minutes. Overall had a good game but these errors creeping into his game are becoming more frequent. Needs to sharpen up for the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.