16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right behind that shot, could not have had a more perfect view, I shouted its in this as soon as it left his foot, unbelievably sweet strike! went exactly where he wanted it to go. Sensational, could tell by his celebration he knew as much as anybody that was special.

We know Pep doesn't want us to be smacking 30 yard potshots regularly but between Rodri, kdb and cancelo that's 3 players who are up there with the best in the league at shots from that distance we should probably be having more efforts as a team from that range.

I sit on the 2nd tier of the North Stand roughly where it joins with the Colin Bell Stand, so I was right behind it. As soon as it left his foot I was up shouting "Oh!" about a second before everyone else because I was just convinced it was going in. The last time I celebrated a goal before it had even hit the net was when Tevez blasted one in against Swansea in the 12/13 season. Fucking outrageous goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.