16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes slow to release the ball or plays it backwards instead of forward when there’s a pass on. Nonetheless, I’ll leave my flapping till he’s ‘ready’ and match sharp. First game back after all so it’s better he made the mistake today. Nonetheless, it seems like Fernandinho (who looked good) will start this season until Rodri gets up to speed

Was absolutely class. Although should have done better with the pass at the end
Were you watching a different game?
How does just receiving the ball and passing it backwards no matter what the circumstances were make that showing class? That was awful.

Were you watching a different game?
How does just receiving the ball and passing it backwards no matter what the circumstances were make that showing class? That was awful.
He literally played a brilliant first time ball over the top to the right wing. The fact you missed that didn't mean it didn't happen.

I'm a little torn as we pass back to our CBs all the time, but also Rodri's pass wasn't that great or even necessary.

He was good before that happened, let's hope our players can mitigate mistakes, that feels like the only way we lose lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.