16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an improvement , i was concerned when Dinho was stalling on his contract but he is only going to play a few games this season if Rodri keeps up this form , overlooked by many including me at times but an essential part of our recent superb performances ,he is a guaranteed 7/10 every game exactly what you need from a defensive midfielder

I doubted him a lot in first season but thought he was excellent first game last season against Wolves and he's mostly carried it on from there. Reaching machine like levels where it seems expected and lets other mids go and do their thing. Probably the player we can least afford to lose to injury, hopefully can rotate Fernandinho enough to prevent burn out.

He will never win player of the month awards, but my god what a player he has been so far this season!

Always looked a very good player but has been immense this season. The other thing I would throw in the hat is that if we are chasing a game and the usual plan A is not working he could push up as a centre forward as he is good technically, has a great shot and is very good in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.