16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check Bernardo's average position when playing with Rodri, compared with Fernandinho. Also check how often Walker nullifies attacks the opposition makes, through his defensive ability, deeper positioning, and recovery speed.

Bernardo helps Rodri to perform, but Pep lets Ferna play on his own? Doesn't make any sense, unless you think Pep is clueless. Also, in the last 3 games before Leicester we played with Rodri and without Walker, and conceded 0 goals.

Rodri was mostly brilliant last season, but like Cancelo lost form in the final weeks. Which some people on here took as a confirmation of their wrong view that he (and Cancelo) wasn't good enough.

Last edited:
Ok I’ve got a song for Rodri. I can’t create my own posts as I don’t have privileges. Anyway so it’s to the tune Call on me by Eric Prydz.

Basically it goes

Roooddriiiiiiiii Rodri Roooodddrrrriii Rodri

here’s the video purely for educational purposes.

feel fee to repost this on the main forum if anyone thinks it’s a decent idea. Which it probably isn’t. I’ll get me coat

Can’t decide if you are bard or bored.
;)

This has little to do with data - not that you've presented any. The extent of your analysis is Rodri out = goals scored = Fernandinho problem. You're seeing what you want to see, because it fits an agenda you have.

Go check Bernardo's average position when playing with Rodri, compared with Fernandinho. Also check how often Walker nullifies attacks the opposition makes, through his defensive ability, deeper positioning, and recovery speed.

I also haven't always been a Rodri detractor. I've criticised him plenty like many, especially early on in his time here, but have given him loads of praise too. So far this year in particular he's been brilliant, and I look forward to having him back. You've pretty much shot your entire argument right there by trying to paint me a certain way that I'm not.
Where???

The first few pages of this thread are pretty special. Highlight is him being blamed for Aké not being able to control a pass.

I would say, what a transition this thread has made from what it was in the early pages.
Glad we didnt have forums or internet in the 60's , when we signed King Colin from Bury for an eye watering £45k he was average for the first half a dozen games , a few thought Bury had stitched us up and Big Mal and Genial Joe had lost their marbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.