16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it was always pretty obvious he would get better with time. He is being coached in a position by a man who is in the books as one of the best to play the position. Never mind his early years being coached by Simeone.

Positioning, game understanding and off the ball movements get better with time.

He was only at Atlético Madrid for a year.

Did Simeone coach the youth team?
No, he didn't coach the youth team.
However, I am sure like Lavia and Palmer around the first team for us, you might have seen Rodri in some training sessions.

In any case, he spent a whole season with Simeone in the first team and you don't think Simeone taught him anything in that 12mths?

Imagine being that pedantic...

No, he didn't coach the youth team.
However, I am sure like Lavia and Palmer around the first team for us, you might have seen Rodri in some training sessions.

In any case, he spent a whole season with Simeone in the first team and you don't think Simeone taught him anything in that 12mths?

Imagine being that pedantic...

Lol. Imagine being that stubborn.

He was released in 2013 for being not physically strong enough and didn't feature for Villareal B team in 2015. It's unlikely he ever trained with the first XI in the circumstances you have highlighted above.

What you wrote was inaccurate, it's not a question of being pedantic it's just wrong.

He was released in 2013 for being not physically strong enough and didn't feature for Villareal B team in 2015. It's unlikely he ever trained with the first XI in the circumstances you have highlighted above.

What you wrote was inaccurate, it's not a question of being pedantic it's just wrong.
I said he spent early years with Simeone, he was 21/22 when he was playing for Simeone. How young do you want him to be?
You think Simeone had zero impact on Rodri's development, it didnt end up with us handing over 60m or anything after barely a full season.

I can't even understand why you picked that out of my post, what is your point here?

I said he spent early years with Simeone, he was 21/22 when he was playing for Simeone. How young do you want him to be?
You think Simeone had zero impact on Rodri's development, it didnt end up with us handing over 60m or anything after barely a full season.

I can't even understand why you picked that out of my post, what is your point here?

Because early years implies more than one. I'm not sure why you are struggling with this.

It’s not a personal failing to make a phrasing error on an Internet forum, I honestly didn't expect as much back and forth.

In my mind it was 50/50 whether you already knew he was only there a year.

Because early years implies more than one. I'm not sure why you are struggling with this.

It’s not a personal failing to make a phrasing error on an Internet forum, I honestly didn't expect as much back and forth.

In my mind it was 50/50 whether you already knew he was only there a year.
Calling someone out over a simple "phrasing error" when we are discussing how long he was Atletico is being pedantic, no?

My point was more he had spend time with Simeone. We all know it was at least one full season and he made great strides in that time because thats why we handed over 60m.

He wasn't particularly on our radar when he was at Villareal I don't think.

Anyway...

Get a room you pair of flirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.