16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a bit worried Rodrigo is playing too much/too often. We did this with Dias last season and he was poor in the last month of the season.

Rodri looked leggy in the second half at Villa and did yesterday n’all.
This is my biggest concern at the moment. I thought bringing back Dinho for a season was the right call but in hindsight a solid backup for Rodri would have probably been more useful. Douglas Luiz really impressed me last week. 12M for him was great business for Villa.

I’m a bit worried Rodrigo is playing too much/too often. We did this with Dias last season and he was poor in the last month of the season.

Rodri looked leggy in the second half at Villa and did yesterday n’all.
still very effective but it looked a bit more laboured. needs to be left out of the travelling squad for leipzig.

couple of lower tabke teams coming up so maybe use fern for one of them. We definitely need to start managing Rodris load. (oo-er!)

This is my biggest concern at the moment. I thought bringing back Dinho for a season was the right call but in hindsight a solid backup for Rodri would have probably been more useful. Douglas Luiz really impressed me last week. 12M for him was great business for Villa.

Think being out of the Carling Cup will pay dividends in the long term with this one, presuming Pep doesn't play him in the dead rubber on Tuesday at least!

Neville just singled him out for praise on Monday night football. Said he wasn't sure about him at first, but what great form he's in and how he's an unsung hero of the team. Think he said he'd take him over fabinho, who he obviously also rates

For all the furore surrounding Bernardo's performances the man we missed against Leipzig was Rodri , he would have stamped out their midfield , love Dinho but he showed his age a little tonight and the younger more energetic Leipzig players took advantage. Wouldnt swap Rodri for any other DM at the moment , pure class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.