16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy cop out that. his comments were poor, and from someone you'd expect much better from.

I'm pretty sure he's given this exact same interview after losing a game with us before but it didn't get as much traction because it's Scotland and they managed to get a decent result against a decent team for once.

I get them wanting to milk the whole situation whilst they can but I don't really see how it's a big deal. Guy gets frustrated and says what he thinks in the heat of the moment... and what?

He's frustrated and it's come out in an interview. No problem with what he's said. The Scottish tactics are fine, you do what you have to in order to win the game. I don't like the play acting that is part and parcel of international football but we all have to deal with it. Spain made too many changes and were dross so he's clearly angry in general. Shows how much he cares. No different to managers saying the same thing, rather than congratulating the other team. Part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.