16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you're loving life today. Are you doing the whole quietly smug thing or just going full on rubbing salt in the wound?
He's been dancing around pissed drunk, singing 'The Bonnie Banks o' Loch Lomond' and wearing nothing but a Scotland flag outside the neighbours villa since 5am.

They're German ex-pats though, so they're a bit bewildered.

easy cop out that. his comments were poor, and from someone you'd expect much better from.
I think you’re making too much of it tbh, so what if Rodri said Scotland are shite they are shite, what are we putting Rodri up as some sort of ambassador of football coz he plays for City, he’s a footballer at the end of the day playing for his nation he can say what he likes, he’s not wearing sky blue who gives a shit.

Reactions: TFC
Expected better from him in his post match interview last night, stunk of hypocrisy and sour grapes. Always thought he was a lot more professional than that.
He was 100% right what he said. Anti football . Only the Scots could have enjoyed watching that match.

I turned on the match stream. Then, I saw McTominay and Robertson and McGinn. Then, I turned off.

I am sure Rodri is right, I didn't watch the game, but i bet they did all the things he said they did. I still don't like that he has come out with excuses for losing to Scotland. It is very Kloppish and people are having a good laugh at his expensive. Hopefully he can take it on the chin next time.

No surprise the manager makes loads of changes, yet Rodri starts both games. Maybe if he had picked a stronger team they wouldnt of had to complain about the opposition.

Rodri’s in the wrong here, the Spanish attempted to cheat and dive their way to victory. He was one of the few in their team that didn’t. Scotland have made the most of their limited resources and are playing football in a style that suits the players available. They have every right to sit back against a side who dominate possession.

Last edited:
still don't like that he has come out with excuses for losing

He didn't though. The first thing he said in the interview was that Spain weren't efficient enough, that they conceded two easy goals and that it cost them the game.

The quote doing the rounds was a direct response to a follow up question about why there seemed to be frustration between both sets of players.

Not heard his comments first hand. If he said Scotland are a shit team, then he has gone up in my estimations!

Follow up comments could relate to bears shitting in woods & if the Pope is Catholic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.