16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make comments like that after you win a game, not after you've just got battered.
Oh well, never mind, back to proper football this weekend thank fuck

Rodders has been immense this season, he is the 1st name on the team sheet imo. His importance to the team can not be understated and in order to win any trophies this season it is vital he stays fit and maintains form. His intelligence and positional sense is key and makes up for his lack of mobility. He along with Ake and Haaland have been our best players this season imo.

Good game,looks different class most of the time.....but the unnecessary yellow could have cost us,Hooper could very easily have dished out a 2nd when the tramps were hounding him to do so.

I'm glad we have the week off, he needs a rest as i thought he looked a bit leggy yesterday, especially in the first half.

He is vital for us and we need him healthy for the run in.

Good game,looks different class most of the time.....but the unnecessary yellow could have cost us,Hooper could very easily have dished out a 2nd when the tramps were hounding him to do so.
Hounding him you say ? Didn’t we get fined for that against Arsenal
I wonder if the same will happen to Loserpool

Remember when Rodder's was getting pelters most week on here?

First name on the team sheet these days. Absolutely class again on Saturday. 'Unlucky' to get a first challenge yellow card, and rode his luck a little bit after that. Apart from that he had a pretty solid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.