16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinly think he is one of the best midfielders in history already. So complete it is unreal. Can slide into defence, can slide into attack, never loses a duel, hardly gives the ball away, can shoot with both feet, passes the ball Long or short with precision and perfech weight. Positionally one of the best midfielders I have ever seen. Carries the ball past players with ease. Always knows exactly what goes around him. Would go straight into any era of football and dominate

I have never given a City player or even a player currently playing (other than Messi) this high praise, but there is no argument I can see whatsoever that the level he has operated at for years now isn't up there with the highest we have ever seen from a midfielder. He is a Rjikard, Mattheus level of footballer. I'd compare him with Busquets but he is just way more complete.

He might need a european trophy or two to really get the credit he deserves but jesus christ he is good

I think the most baffling take in football right now is those that are genuinely suggesting casemiro and fucking partey are not only on the same level but better than Rodri. Blows my mind how stupid this is and just how many people back it.

I think he's as clear at the top of the best dm in the league list as haaland is as the best striker list.

I think the most baffling take in football right now is those that are genuinely suggesting casemiro and fucking partey are not only on the same level but better than Rodri. Blows my mind how stupid this is and just how many people back it.

I think he's as clear at the top of the best dm in the league list as haaland is as the best striker list.
Best at the position in the world, imo.

I'm not even sure it's particularly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.