16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinly think he is one of the best midfielders in history already. So complete it is unreal. Can slide into defence, can slide into attack, never loses a duel, hardly gives the ball away, can shoot with both feet, passes the ball Long or short with precision and perfech weight. Positionally one of the best midfielders I have ever seen. Carries the ball past players with ease. Always knows exactly what goes around him. Would go straight into any era of football and dominate

I have never given a City player or even a player currently playing (other than Messi) this high praise, but there is no argument I can see whatsoever that the level he has operated at for years now isn't up there with the highest we have ever seen from a midfielder. He is a Rjikard, Mattheus level of footballer. I'd compare him with Busquets but he is just way more complete.

He might need a european trophy or two to really get the credit he deserves but jesus christ he is good
Seriously....
Shits all over other legends like viera Keane makalele busquets in terms of his all round game.
More like prime yaya than anyone I have ever seen.
Can move in right spaces, pass, shoot, organise the lads got it all.
Sensational

Just gets better and better. That finish was just sensational. We weren't the better team at the time and the game could have gone either way, but that got us going and gave us a platform. What really stands out for me on these CL nights, is the versatility to his game. He doesn't just get the ball and pass backwards, or switch it from one side to the other, he's able to turn and create his own space when under pressure and then feed it to someone in an attacking area. The best in the world by some distance.

0-E91-D878-FA18-4-ADB-97-DA-655-E6-C8-F3-EF1.jpg

A prime example of why people need to give new signings a full season to adapt to Guardiola and us. He was a bit of a carthorse when he joined and looked more like a backup player at best. Now he's one of the first couple of names on the team-sheet.

Such a majestic player, crucial for the way we want to play.
But the man needs to get some rest every now and then, can't have him playing every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.