16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Arsenal lose their remaining games, I'm afraid we will not be "wrapping up" the title anytime soon. We would play till the end
I think we will have to win all of our games , gundy can play where rodders does but he looks tired and kalvin is obviously not any good , for now anyway , rodders has to play if ok

I'm spending a good chunk of my waking day anxious about Rodri's health and fitness. He's the only player that I don't think we have a reasonable replacement for playing the hardest position on the pitch that it's impossible to do a bodge job on.

The thing is with Rodders, he's fantastic so anybody that comes in to replace him - even for 15/20 minutes at the end of a finished game - is going to be so many levels below it's ridiculous.

I am assuming Pep had Busquets week-in week-out at Barca because the role is so unique in the sense of how he wants it played.

Unless Arsenal lose their remaining games, I'm afraid we will not be "wrapping up" the title anytime soon. We would play till the end
Arsenal literally only need to lose at Newcastle at the weekend and we can win the league v Chelsea with 2 games to spare.

Reactions: JDV
Won’t get a lot of attention, but he was very good tonight, especially with both Ilkay and Bernardo having decidedly off nights.

Just confirming his status as the best holding midfielder in the world. Our best outfield player tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.