16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to put his feet up for a few days and then take possession of his Kingdom at the Etihad, which is the middle third of the pitch!

Fucking BOSS!

Needs a game where he doesn’t have to work so hard. Maybe play him alongside Phillips to help KP understand the required movements and pick up some of the load.

Sadly, I don’t think Pep doesn’t trust KP at this stage of the season.

I am nor privy to the squads fitness and largely clueless on tactics.

But I would play him v WHU as in theory it’s the tougher game and rest him v Leeds who are in free fall.

Next season either Kalvin shapes up (if given a chance) or we may need a new understudy.

I am nor privy to the squads fitness and largely clueless on tactics.

But I would play him v WHU as in theory it’s the tougher game and rest him v Leeds who are in free fall.

Next season either Kalvin shapes up (if given a chance) or we may need a new understudy.
I think he’s a goner already taking a squad place up on big wages.

I think he’s a goner already taking a squad place up on big wages.
I suspect your right from what we’ve seen but maybe he’s given another season after a proper pre season.

But in the meantime thank god for Rhodri.

Rodri is our heartbeat, but we NEED to have some option to rest him next season, totally overplayed. Pep needs to make up his mind about Kalvin. We either play him or move him on and get a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.