16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we win the league by the Chelsea game, then Phillips can get the last 2 games as a test, giving Rodri rest.

Hugely important figure over the next few weeks.Dare i say he is irreplaceable.
Keep this fella sweet over the next two games.

I am nor privy to the squads fitness and largely clueless on tactics.

But I would play him v WHU as in theory it’s the tougher game and rest him v Leeds who are in free fall.

Next season either Kalvin shapes up (if given a chance) or we may need a new understudy.

I’d agree. If we can’t get past Leeds with giving Rodri a rest, we should either gamble on Phillips or just play Rico & Stones alongside Gundogan.

I would get a run at having Stones play the role by himself against Leeds, in particular, and possibly even West Ham. Stones has been doing a smashing job since moving further up the pitch.

I would get a run at having Stones play the role by himself against Leeds, in particular, and possibly even West Ham. Stones has been doing a smashing job since moving further up the pitch.

giphy.webp

Not many games left so i think he can cope unless his stats say he is in the red , if we wrap up the title , if , he can get a rest then

Not many games left so i think he can cope unless his stats say he is in the red , if we wrap up the title , if , he can get a rest then
No point in having a rest if title is won because we need him fully fit and at his best for 2 games vs Real. That's why thes rest eeds to come now to try to manage the PL and CL games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.