16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental how much those legs just appear from nowhere and nick the ball away. Still gushing over this guy - what a beast.

When he first came here I thought he looked a bit pedestrian to be honest, but I will gladly eat humble pie on the one.

The greatest holding midfielder our club has had and has the potential to go down as one of the greatest ever in history. Just turned 26 WTF- maturity level is insane. He controls games against the best and biggest teams in Europe with ease now. Honestly Fernandinho is a hero of my own and one of our greatest ever players, but Rodri can surpass him if he continues on this trajectory. I haven’t seen someone so dominant in that position since busquets for Barca 2010

A god amongst men. It was like a year 11 playing against a year 7 team last night for him, head and shoulders above the rest.

Godri.

He’s unbelievable, and millions of miles better than anyone in his position.

Quietly goes about his job, looking as immaculate as he plays.

The pitcam showed him using the celebration time after each goal, not jumping around, but speaking to other players

He’s an incredible elite level professional, who takes it extremely seriously. He makes us tick and is fundamental to our success. If he plays in the finals we win. Praying he stays fit

Glad to see so many people finally recognizing what some people have been saying for years…GODRI IS A BALLER!

Rodri not having his own song and name being sung at EVERY City game is a travesty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.