16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
FyWq4uQXwAE8CIV
UEFA knows ball?

My favourite player now for his intelligence, humility, leadership and decisive goals. He's entering his prime now. Expect more big things from him. Outstanding on and off the pitch.

Fantastic player and easily the best in his position in the world. We desperately need to find someone who can give him a breather next season, whether it's Phillips or someone else. He's too important to burn out every year.

Not only the best in his position, but he scored the 2 most important goals of our UCL campaign (only KDB against Madrid could challenge for the 2nd spot). That Bayern 1st goal was vital. The match was really even until that moment. Amazing that he won UCL PotS. Very deserving

Fantastic player and easily the best in his position in the world. We desperately need to find someone who can give him a breather next season, whether it's Phillips or someone else. He's too important to burn out every year.
Yep, it's vital we bring someone in who can play some of the 'lesser' games and give Rodri a break.
He's been running on fumes lately

At the end of an incredible, unbelievable individual season, he scores probably the second biggest goal in the club's history to win the game.

One of the five best players in the country right now and I'm thrilled he got that big moment to finally wake up the neutrals to how good he is. Rodri! What a player. If he is captain or vice captain after Gundo leaves I'll be delighted, hopefully the other is Dias.

Don't ever want to hear the Casemiro/Partey/Rodri debate again. He is clear. He's the new Busquets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.