16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
imago1030814111h.jpg
Oh wow what a picture that is! Would love a HD version of that

Last edited by a moderator:
Well deserved!

The strikers, wingers and attacking mids nearly always get the awards… every now and again a defender or a goalkeeper…

But hardly ever does a deep lying midfielder, a traditional centre halfback, get the recognition, never mind actually winning the awards.

Rodri has been City’s best player for two years running now and I’m delighted that he got the CL final winning goal and CL POTS.

With the price of 100m + of defensive MF..... Rodri is one of the steals of the decade, absolute class and shows up in big games.... Make s him priceless.
I remember all of the pundits and rival fan podcasters saying they couldn’t fathom why we paid so much for him.

And the blues on here that we’re calling him wank and “Plodri”, advocating for him to be sold, after only his first season.

Same for Grealish. Same for Phillips.

We never learn.

I remember all of the pundits and rival fan podcasters saying they couldn’t fathom why we paid so much for him.

And the blues on here that we’re calling him wank and “Plodri”, advocating for him to be sold, after only his first season.

Same for Grealish. Same for Phillips.

We never learn.

Grealish and Phillips did have genuinely poor first seasons, but I never understood the Rodri criticism in his first year. Really felt like he was being picked on simply for not being Fernandinho. Now he's maybe even better than Fernandinho was at his best.

Won't sink in for a few years just how big that goal was. If we're saying UEFA Champions League is probably the second best team trophy a footballer can win, and he's scored the winner in the final, it's a goal that will define his career.

Best player on the pitch in the Spain v Italy Nations League SF and helped break the deadlock in the 88th minute will a thundercunt that was deflected and fell to Joselu for the winner.

Should come in third in voting for Ballon d’Or. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.