16 | Rodri - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC...

FT: Spain 2-1 Italy
0b24701d-3e52-4bf7-ac81-a868bf1efc58.jpg

Rodri, Champions League winner with Manchester City on Saturday, has been named player of the match. As weeks go, I don't think you can get much better.
Poor bugger needs a rest !
The Final on Sunday will be another draining occasion for Rodders.
Hope after it, he has a 5/6 week long ice-bath...

Disgraceful he’s had to play a game this week. Give the legend a break!!

Time to apologise and admit I’m a dickhead , how I ever doubted him is embarrassing.
Don't worry, the majority of people felt the same way, me included. Just surprised you are saying this now. I made amends a long time ago as he has been exceptional for as long as I can now remember.

Feels so good to be wrong too

Wtf is he doing playing more games ? Dont know who the manager is but he can get fucked !

It's really weird how many poster on here can't work out that City players like playing for their country.

I thought Rodri had two good half seasons in his first couple of years but faded in the second half of the season each time. It got to the point late in year two where Pep even brought Fernandinho back in and then didn't even play either in the 2021 Champions League Final. I must admit I was worried for him after that omission and I wondered if Pep was considering bringing someone else in instead.

Since year three though, Rodri has been nothing short of phenomenal. His consistency is at another level entirely to the point I think he might be the most consistently good performer I've ever seen in a City shirt. I see him only improving him from here on out and consider him to be the best holding midfielder in world football.

Poor bugger needs a rest !
The Final on Sunday will be another draining occasion for Rodders.
Hope after it, he has a 5/6 week long ice-bath...
What a player! A beast just entering his prime. How lucky are we to have him here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.