16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Rodri is currently on 8 PL bookings, (before Liverpool it was 7 matches since his last PL booking). According to PL rules If he receives 2 more bookings, taking him to 10 yellow cards, before/including City's 32nd PL game he will be suspended for 2 additional matches.

Hopefully with careful game management he will avoid the ban!

Last edited:
Rodri is currently on 8 PL bookings, (before Liverpool it was 7 matches since his last PL booking). According to PL rules If he receives 2 more bookings, taking him to 10 yellow cards, before game week 32 he will be suspended for 2 additional matches.

Does anyone know if it's City's 32nd match or the PL's game week 32? (I would have assumed it was City's 32nd match but not 100% sure?).
Since we could have earlier PL games against Brighton and Spurs postponed due to FA cup.

I am trying to work out exactly when Rodri is safe to avoid a 2 match suspension from 10 PL bookings?
He can afford only one booking against one of Arse, Villa, Palace and Luton, then he will be safe.

It seems I'm in the tiny minority. Today, I thought he was again below his admittedly extremely high standard.

It seems I'm in the tiny minority. Today, I thought he was again below his admittedly extremely high standard.

I can’t decide whether it’s because it’s the norm now so it doesn’t stand out or whether he’s just below par.

Either way, I thought he was great today after being a bit shaky (by his standards) last weekend.

Still, best in the world.

You are in a minority because you are wrong. His stats for the game were slightly better than his average. He was on the ball an awful lot ( almost 50 more passes than average) and therefore maybe he appeared to make more mistakes than usual but, relatively speaking, he was as good as ever on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.