16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki is at fault for today. Rodri is going to retire at 30 at this rate. I want to see Bruno on Monday morning after this performance. We can't run Rodri into the ground every season and expect him to just shrug it off every time.

He's got to be shattered. Txiki and co need to hit on Gumiares or whoever we bring in to buy him a few games rest each season, because he understandably wears down at the end. He just plays too much
Yep, I said a few weeks ago that it looked like he was starting to hit that physical wall. He was poor from minute one today. That Phillips signing was a complete swing and a miss.

Txiki is at fault for today. Rodri is going to retire at 30 at this rate. I want to see Bruno on Monday morning after this performance. We can't run Rodri into the ground every season and expect him to just shrug it off every time.
Txiki's fault. Fucking LOL.

Wtf? Spending all of Sunday night with Fernandes and waking up to see him besides you on Monday morning? Do you have some kind of weird rodent fetish?

Yep. No alternative for Rodri for 2 years now. Shocking, IMO. Let's be real, without Rodri, we wouldn't have won the title.
Txiki's fault that Pep plays Rodri to the dying embers of every game and dead rubbers each season.

Txikis fault that Pep refuses to trust any youth players or someone in the slightly different position to try and give Rodri a break.

There is no one on the market that Txiki could buy that would make Pep happy it seems. It would have to be a 20yr old Busquets to maybe get the carabao cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.