16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that he’s played nearly every game but I’m getting a little fed up of hearing how tired he must be (from various coaches). Pep never said anything ……. If he’s so fatigued maybe he should ask Spain to rest him?? But then Rodri rarely complains
Spain won’t be concerned about for no reason. They will gather data on all their players, the same as everyone else. They will know as a matter of fact whether he’s fatigued or not. And they say he is.

It doesn't matter who we sign. Rodri is still playing every game he is able to. Spain have an embarassment of riches at midfield, none get anywhere near when Rodri is fit.

Look at the numbers that Busquets did under Pep, its just the nature of the position.

Rodri can just say I can't play!? Seems he is that dedicated and don't want to let his teams and manager down he just gets on with! Maybe he needs the manager to take the responsibility and tell him to have 6 week rest holiday once his euros ends!

It doesn't matter who we sign. Rodri is still playing every game he is able to. Spain have an embarassment of riches at midfield, none get anywhere near when Rodri is fit.

Look at the numbers that Busquets did under Pep, its just the nature of the position.
Getting a quality 6/8 hybrid in could at least give him more rest than he's currently getting. Get him off the pitch consistently after 65-70 minutes when the game isn't in doubt, and not starting him in all the cup matches. Zubimendi would be perfect if Bruno G is off the table.

I get your point about Rodri being the best in the world, but he's complained about playing too many minutes already. Our board/txiki better sign someone good this summer so his already shortened career doesn't go the Fabinho route. Rodri deserves to play into his mid-to-late 30s like Fernandinho did for us.

He had about three weeks off when he was banned , pep gave him a proper holiday , he wasnt tired for the run in

It's 3/4 years on none stop play catching up with him! He needs a complete rest at least 6 weeks! Usually other players get a knock and out for a few weeks Rodri just doesn't get injured..

It's 3/4 years on none stop play catching up with him! He needs a complete rest at least 6 weeks! Usually other players get a knock and out for a few weeks Rodri just doesn't get injured..
I would rather he got a muscle injury , a made up one so he could gst some time to rest but sadly for us he wants to play in the big tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.