16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Top man.

cc88eb5926abd12aea3f4039d3a67511188.png

Rodrigo Celebration GIF - Rodrigo Rodri Celebration - Discover & Share GIFs

In many ways for me Rodri's signature on a contract extension is just as if not as important as Pep's.

This man leads our club magnificently on and off the field, there is no one better.

Vamos Rodrigo Hernández Cascante

Why is Man City so successful at transfers. They always look at players personality. who needs trouble in dressing room? City would never sign Anthony, even if he was best player in the world.

Rodri the man.

Rodrigo Celebration GIF - Rodrigo Rodri Celebration - Discover & Share GIFs

In many ways for me Rodri's signature on a contract extension is just as if not as important as Pep's.

This man leads our club magnificently on and off the field, there is no one better.

Vamos Rodrigo Hernández Cascante

It's critical. He's vital to the way we play and whoever replaces Pep when he goes will need the same fundamentals that Pep has had - a very good squad and a consistent board who invest in the right characters for the dressing room. There's no one out there that has the same mindset and ability as Pep but if we've got the right players still they've got every chance of succeeding still. They might not play with the same control, but it doesn't mean we'll fail. Bayern and Barca both continued to be successful after Pep left and it was only through cock-ups at board level that they've had issues.

It’s imperative that we sign another midfielder this summer to help reduce Rodri’s workload

His face in that picture looks like one of those frozen frames from a Guy Ritchie movie with a narrator describing the character.

"This is Rodri.

Rodri is the greatest DM in the world, for this reason he has to play every game for club and country, as you can tell from his eyes, he fucking hates life now.

Don't be like Rodri, be like Kalvin, stuff your mouth with greasy junk foods from Greggs and get fat.

Life is too fucking short to be the best."

You can see in every game now he is struggling to get around the pitch, particularly in the 2nd half. His career has already been shortened because of the way we’ve flogged him. Let’s not make that any worse. We need a proper signing, not another player we won’t trust.
I get that he’s played nearly every game but I’m getting a little fed up of hearing how tired he must be (from various coaches). Pep never said anything ……. If he’s so fatigued maybe he should ask Spain to rest him?? But then Rodri rarely complains

I get that he’s played nearly every game but I’m getting a little fed up of hearing how tired he must be (from various coaches). Pep never said anything ……. If he’s so fatigued maybe he should ask Spain to rest him?? But then Rodri rarely complains
He has said it himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.