16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 3/4 years on none stop play catching up with him! He needs a complete rest at least 6 weeks! Usually other players get a knock and out for a few weeks Rodri just doesn't get injured..
I hope not.

Rodri was sensational last night again! Held my breath when he went down and even the Italian players were around him looking concerned but thankfully was ok. Not a system player Rodders, he IS the system!

He had about three weeks off when he was banned , pep gave him a proper holiday , he wasnt tired for the run in
LOL he was absolutely shattered he looked like a ghost.

Tiredness is not just physical, he must be mentally wrecked.

Good news for those worried about him being too tired, saw a headline today that as he has 2 yellows in the first 2 games he's suspended for the next match. It's all coming up rodri.

Getting a quality 6/8 hybrid in could at least give him more rest than he's currently getting. Get him off the pitch consistently after 65-70 minutes when the game isn't in doubt, and not starting him in all the cup matches. Zubimendi would be perfect if Bruno G is off the table.

I get your point about Rodri being the best in the world, but he's complained about playing too many minutes already. Our board/txiki better sign someone good this summer so his already shortened career doesn't go the Fabinho route. Rodri deserves to play into his mid-to-late 30s like Fernandinho did for us.
I think this Euros has confirmed that Rice is currently not able to play the role that Rodders does for either City or Spain.
Would Rice have improved under Pep's coaching? - probably but not to the extent that he could compete with Rodri for the 6 role.
Rodri really is a gem - I was a bit annoyed by his stupidity in "strangling" that Forest muppet but it worked out ok in the end.

I think this Euros has confirmed that Rice is currently not able to play the role that Rodders does for either City or Spain.
Would Rice have improved under Pep's coaching? - probably but not to the extent that he could compete with Rodri for the 6 role.
Rodri really is a gem - I was a bit annoyed by his stupidity in "strangling" that Forest muppet but it worked out ok in the end.
Rodri is an absolute gem, but the collective press completely absent from the England team is absolutely a factor in the Spanish play, and changes the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.