16 | Rodri - 2023/24

One of the modern greats.

If Rice is a 100m player, Rodri is worth 10000000000000000000000B
This. England basically play the same formation as Spain, however, they rely on Rice, who is not as intelligent, good on the ball or tactically aware as Roders. This means the centre backs have no options, results in slow build up and basically performances you have seen. Roders on the other hand is always moving, making options, takes the ball keeps it moving and has a pass and vision that no one else has. For me he is the best player in the World bar none

I only watched the first 30 mins of the Spain-Georgia game. Rodri was imperious. He was simply running the game. Dictating the pace and direction of play. I just don't see any current midfielder anywhere near him. I know people talk about Busquets as a great but Rodri is better, in my opinion, as he has more to him game.

I only watched the first 30 mins of the Spain-Georgia game. Rodri was imperious. He was simply running the game. Dictating the pace and direction of play. I just don't see any current midfielder anywhere near him. I know people talk about Busquets as a great but Rodri is better, in my opinion, as he has more to him game.
Definitely, Rodri sits somewhere between Busquets and Xavi but is better than either in his own way. It's crazy how the Spanish continue to evolve their players.

Meanwhile in England we're so short of players that we're playing right backs in midfield.

Definitely, Rodri sits somewhere between Busquets and Xavi but is better than either in his own way. It's crazy how the Spanish continue to evolve their players.

Meanwhile in England we're so short of players that we're playing right backs in midfield.
The only one who is half capable is Wharton and he is glued to the bench ffs. The lad has been putting in top performances in the Prem but the waistcoat wanker can't trust him up against midfielders who play in third rate leagues, its embarassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.