16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Carvarhal or however you spell his bloody name is out here trying to recruit Rodri to join Madrid.

Always disliked that dude. Now my dislike for him has gone up 1000 :(

'I tell him every day to leave Man City' - Dani Carvajal reveals attempts to convince Spain team-mate Rodri to join Real Madrid and makes 'no sun' jibe at English weather https://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/le...pain-real-madrid-transfer/blt354c4710cad168cb

While I’m happy he’s said he’s ’very, very happy’ I still don’t like the fact he’s being asked questions about his future.

Like a jealous girlfriend.

Tie the fucker down to a 10-year contract!

You should be used to the media shit stirring , all our players ars asked about their futures , rather that than have our players genuiely loving being here

Carvarhal or however you spell his bloody name is out here trying to recruit Rodri to join Madrid.

Always disliked that dude. Now my dislike for him has gone up 1000 :(

'I tell him every day to leave Man City' - Dani Carvajal reveals attempts to convince Spain team-mate Rodri to join Real Madrid and makes 'no sun' jibe at English weather https://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/le...pain-real-madrid-transfer/blt354c4710cad168cb
He's an Athletico boy, he came through their youth system,Real is the last club he'll go to if indeed he does go.Like Ederson he's just reminding the power brokers of his value to the club.

Somebody showed a comparison between Rodri and Rice when breaking lines, with KDB moving between players for a simple pass and Rodri taking out 3 players whereas Foden doing the same movement for England but Rice being too afraid to attempt the pass. Maybe its something Arteta could teach him but IMO he would have learnt so much from Rodri. I put him up there alongside Basquets but more physical. One things for certain, he needs a LONG break after this tournament.
Errmmm, to quote Sparky, Rice is more "dynamic" and by being dynamic you win games.

I always worry about the City players regressing when they come back from England duty

The cold truth is that Rodri won't get the recognition he deserves, partly due to his position (DM), partly due to not being a local/ English player.

He would get more accolades if he played for Madrid but I hope he retires at City or goes to Madrid only after he is a bit oldish for the PL.

While I’m happy he’s said he’s ’very, very happy’ I still don’t like the fact he’s being asked questions about his future.

Like a jealous girlfriend.

Tie the fucker down to a 10-year contract!

Goes to show what these 'powerhouse' clubs use as their Modus Operandi in grabbing the best players or unsettling the best players, having their international teammates chuntering at them nonstop, if that was your pal, you'd just say fucking hell mate give it a fucking rest, I'm happy where I am, cheers.
Seems Rodri has intimated as much but, of course, the story is out now and that just gives the parasites something to nibble at all season long.

As well as it possibly being Pep's last as well.

Will you still be here after Pep's left Rodri? blah blah blah

I think Rodri - Ruiz is a bridge too far for Garteh! I hope I am wrong.
Not a single chance for England to play anything through the middle. Not only are those two fantastic players, but they represent the level of football intelligence which is out of reach for the England players.

Not a single chance for England to play anything through the middle. Not only are those two fantastic players, but they represent the level of football intelligence which is out of reach for the England players.
I wonder how good Rodri's instinct would be if Phil shouted NOW Rodders I'm free :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.