16 | Rodri - 2023/24

I might even have England as favorites in my mind if this man wasn't on the other team on Sunday

They have some good players and play some good football but I don't actually think their team in general is anything to write home about, but this man can control a game of football better than anybody in the world and as good as anyone that's laced up a pair of boots.

We all know one player doesn't make a team, but Rodri is the closest to an exception. Take Rodri out of that team and England's chance to win increases a lot..

Somebody showed a comparison between Rodri and Rice when breaking lines, with KDB moving between players for a simple pass and Rodri taking out 3 players whereas Foden doing the same movement for England but Rice being too afraid to attempt the pass. Maybe its something Arteta could teach him but IMO he would have learnt so much from Rodri. I put him up there alongside Basquets but more physical. One things for certain, he needs a LONG break after this tournament.

Somebody showed a comparison between Rodri and Rice when breaking lines, with KDB moving between players for a simple pass and Rodri taking out 3 players whereas Foden doing the same movement for England but Rice being too afraid to attempt the pass. Maybe its something Arteta could teach him but IMO he would have learnt so much from Rodri. I put him up there alongside Basquets but more physical. One things for certain, he needs a LONG break after this tournament.
Wouldn't worry, he's off to Real Madrid according to our wonderful British Media and their anti City recycling, regurgitating network.

While I’m happy he’s said he’s ’very, very happy’ I still don’t like the fact he’s being asked questions about his future.

Like a jealous girlfriend.

Tie the fucker down to a 10-year contract!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.