16 | Rodri - 2023/24

He looked absolutely dead on his feet at the end. How long will he realistically have off after the weekend considering some of them are reporting back on monday.

Pep and Txiki need to find a solution for him to rest next season.
they’re supposed to get 3 weeks off if the gossip is true

if spain win on sunday and rodri doesn’t get the ballon d’or they should just cancel the thing, he is the best football player in the whole universe.

if spain win on sunday and rodri doesn’t get the ballon d’or they should just cancel the thing, he is the best football player in the whole universe.
how? last year he won everything, scored crucial goals, was motm in cl final and the nations league final (+ mvp of the tournament I think) and barely made the top 5.

this year he wasn't even nominated for the player of the season in the pl (LOLWHAT).

whole thing is a circus.

how? last year he won everything, scored crucial goals, was motm in cl final and the nations league final (+ mvp of the tournament I think) and barely made the top 5.

this year he wasn't even nominated for the player of the season in the pl (LOLWHAT).

whole thing is a circus.
oh i agree, it’s worse than a circus. i know there’s a forwards and g/a bias when it comes to awards but he should be winning every award except the most goals scored awards.

Not only that, he’s become the best Blue of all time. This tournament has seen him creep ahead of Bell, D Silva and KDB for me

Better than Busquets

I'd fucking love a player of ours to be parading the Ballon d'Or at the Etihad. Imagine that.

Erling was robbed of one, let's hope Rodri isn't as well.

ZKT3VLg.jpeg

Rodri: "I am the system."
kgJJMbf.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.