16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware, hopefully Carvajal gets a nasty injury. hopefully playing against us ha

Well, at least he admits Rodri's loyalty to City.

When the reporter asks him "what does Rodri say when you ask him to go to Real Madrid?", Carvajal says "me da largas".

That expression is used when someone makes excuses for you because they are in a hurry to tell you "no", but he wants to tell you "no".

For exemple, when a beggar asks you for a coin, you say "I don't have cash, just now I spent the only thing I had." Or "I only use a credit card, I don't have cash"...

You don't tell him "I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY", but the reality is that YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE HIM MONEY.

Absolutely correct. Some bizarre nonsense on the thread of one of our very best ever players.

Why bizarre nonsense?

Why do you feel uncomfortable talking about these things?

This is part of the game of football.

In general you have a big self-censorship.

I have been censored many times in this forum, when I have explained (and demonstrated) things that are hard, but are true, and that could be interesting to people who do not know Spanish football, even though they are hard and crude things.

Why bizarre nonsense?

Why do you feel uncomfortable talking about these things?

This is part of the game of football.

In general you have a big self-censorship.

I have been censored many times in this forum, when I have explained (and demonstrated) things that are hard, but are true, and that could be interesting to people who do not know Spanish football, even though they are hard and crude things.

Sorry but your reply sounds like a GPT answer to an exam question.

Mancs don’t give two shits about what Rodri sings about Gibraltar. It won’t be discussed in Mary D’s before the Ipswich game.

We absolutely love him and if he thinks part of mainland Spain is Spain then good luck to him!

Bore off and leave your divisive nonsense for another forum where people actually care about what you say.

I’m pretty sure in saying that most blues don’t care!

Rodri loves it here and is according to @tolmie's hairdoo getting a new contract this summer with a big fat well deserved pay rise! Hitting peak years and will be at City for many more to come
If we were going to reward any player with a bumper new deal, he’s the most deserving player in the squad.

If he isn’t at the very top echelon of compensation from the club, he would be well within his rights to tell Txiki where to stick his extension and ask for a transfer.

Godri. It’s right there in the fucking name!

Sorry but your reply sounds like a GPT answer to an exam question.

Mancs don’t give two shits about what Rodri sings about Gibraltar. It won’t be discussed in Mary D’s before the Ipswich game.

We absolutely love him and if he thinks part of mainland Spain is Spain then good luck to him!

Bore off and leave your divisive nonsense for another forum where people actually care about what you say.

I’m pretty sure in saying that most blues don’t care!

Is Gibraltar the new Spanish beer they're serving in Mary Ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.