16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a crucial player for this City team. His important can’t be undermined. Controls the pace of the game at times and is so secure with his passing and positioning. Didn’t think he would turn out to be this good when he arrived but he has gotten better year after year.

He was due a bad game today was the day and luckily it was only Fulham . Nice rest for the lad now hopefully via international duty .

Not at his best......but Oliver was determined to destroy his game and caution him from kickoff.

Hopefully Nunes will soon be up to speed,and Philips can start repaying his wages as the encouraging cameo indicated.

Not at his best......but Oliver was determined to destroy his game and caution him from kickoff.

Hopefully Nunes will soon be up to speed,and Philips can start repaying his wages as the encouraging cameo indicated.
100%, Phillips showed more in his minutes yesterday than he did for the whole of last season

IF he can show anything and help Rodri have much needed rest it will be a huge boost to all.

I noticed before kick off yesterday that Rodri ran across to the bench just as the team went into a huddle. He was pointing to his stomach then he took some sort of tablet washed down with water. Huddle went without him. I wonder if he wasn’t 100% yesterday hence his sluggish (for him) performance.

Sometimes I wonder if this guy is human. He's clearly the player on the team who's had the most minutes in two years, and not only is he never injured, but his performances are always world-class.

How long will this miracle last? I'm afraid that at some point, physical or mental wear and tear (or both) will have negative consequences for him. Nevertheless, I'm sure the staff are aware of this and will do what's necessary to give him a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.