16 | Rodri - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worth watching. Rodri scoring some absolute pile drivers. He doesn't do many tap ins: )

He hits the ball so true, my favourite goal is the one against Bayern an absolute peach. That is closely followed by the Burnley piledriver in December 2019,but the most important is obviously the Inter goal.

He hits the ball so true, my favourite goal is the one against Bayern an absolute peach. That is closely followed by the Burnley piledriver in December 2019,but the most important is obviously the Inter goal.
Yeah you have to say that, but that equalizer against Villa is a very close second for me. Talk about precision placement. TBH, I would have been more cut up losing the title to the Scousers that day than the CL to Inter.

The transformation of Rodri has been staggering since his first season when he was slow and indecisive. Since then he's become a Rolls Royce player, and like Fernandinho before him, Rodri is our most important player and probably the best DM in world football right now.
I honestly don't see anyone close to him, for me he's the best, by several country miles.

The transformation of Rodri has been staggering since his first season when he was slow and indecisive. Since then he's become a Rolls Royce player, and like Fernandinho before him, Rodri is our most important player and probably the best DM in world football right now.
Seriously doing so much more now in terms of creation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.