16 | Rodri 2024/25

The club has lived too long with comfortable scenario and not signed his back-up. The situation demands going into the market in January. I would try to sign Goretzka on loan, someone like that instead of doing nothing non stop.

Goretzka is not the same he was three years ago, it will be an awful signing.

Those looser cunts were trying to hit Rodri from the first minutes.

I think Rodri's interview about Arsenal's mentality made them very very angry.

--

It’s clearly “bad” — but sprain-bad or tear-bad, and which part of the knee?
If he's out for a lengthy spell I think those of us who populated the transfer forum with constant comments about the utter stupidity of starting the season without decent cover for him will be entitled to feel very cross.

If he's out for a lengthy spell I think those of us who populated the transfer forum with their comments about the utter stupidity of starting the season without decent cover for him will be entitled to feel very cross.
I'd call Kova a decent cover, unless by decent you mean almost as good as Rodri but no one is, the problem is Kova does have injury issues himself so if they are both out it will be a problem.

If he's out for a lengthy spell I think those of us who populated the transfer forum with constant comments about the utter stupidity of starting the season without decent cover for him will be entitled to feel very cross.
I think Kova can cover and thank Christ we got Gundogan to help out a bit, though obviously neither are the glass eaters Rodri is. Stones can play the role too.

If he’s out a long while it’s definitely a blow. Creatively too we are lacking a bit. Our age and the toll of long seasons are showing some; there’s just a little fraying on the edges as new players bed in. But Pep isn’t hurt and we are very deep. Still like our side to compete for everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.