#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to use too much hyperbole, but I think if he stays fit he’s a complete lock for the prem player of the season. That’s how high my expectations are for him. Bernardo’s dribbling / overlap will free him up to create sooo many chances. A more confident Jesus will find himself even more so in the right places to be in place for Kev’s wicked crosses.

I’ll be mildly shocked if he doesn’t break his own PL assist record. Expecting him to push close to 20.

Buzzing to get this season started!

Edit: I’m sure most of you know my gambling background. I just looked it up and if there’s anyone out there looking to make a bet it’s 10/1 on Sky! Lots of value there. I think 4 or 5/1 is the more accurate line. Small value on Kun at 18/1 but I’m sure he’ll be rotated too often for that to happen.

Whoops, thought he had the record but he was third with 18. He's down to 5/1 for PFA player of the season now which is about right. If he can stay fit I don't think 25 assists in the prem. is out of the question which is just madness when you think about it.

Not that it matters but just watched Kev put in the worst performance of his career against the mighty San Marino. He looked more like a competition winner than one of the best midfielders in the world. Probably the best game to have a mare in anyway.

DeBruyneKev San Marino: 76 Minutes Played 87 Touches 80% Pass Accuracy 54 Accurate Passes 4 Accurate Crosses 1 Accurate Long Ball 2 Successful Dribbles 3 Ground Duels Won

DeBruyneKev San Marino: 76 Minutes Played 87 Touches 80% Pass Accuracy 54 Accurate Passes 4 Accurate Crosses 1 Accurate Long Ball 2 Successful Dribbles 3 Ground Duels Won
All well n good but he's no Scott McTominay.. Seen him a bit tonight against the Ruskies: 94 Minutes Played, Touches 1% (he kicked off) Pass Accuracy 0% (Kicked it straight into touch from the KO) Accurate Passes 0% (Obviously) Crosses ( Manager was pi**ed off with him) Accurate Long Ball (40 yards for a throw in from the KO to a Scottish sub warming up) Dribbles (He sure does) Ground Duels Won (Don't be daft)**

** Disclaimer - some or all of these stats may be inaccurate and have been based on the 9 minutes i saw whilst having my t! **

Shows that stats on occasion can be very misleading. I watched the match and the lad was nothing short of dreadful. Obviously a huge fan of his but he just had a complete mare for once.

Rodri looks a good signing , the jury is out on Cancelo , but the best signing of the summer is a fit and firing KDB , imagine if your club lost the league title by one point and then realise your opponents have signed the best midfielder in the world for the following season ,thats got to be demoralising even to a thick scouser. The Dippers can flatter to deceive and win a dozen games on the bounce but there will be blue ribbons on the Premier league title in May , KDB will see to that :)

2 great assists for Belgium , he’s unbelievable , I think he’s in the same league as the greats such as Iniesta , zidane etc . He’s getting an assist nearly every game , let’s hope he doesn’t get injured and we can win the lot , he’s that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.