#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he's going to play the final even if he's not fully fit, the problem is that Kevin seems slow and "deconcentrated" when he's back from an injury. He's one of those players that need time to get back in form.

He's our best player but on other hand City sometimes plays much better without him. That's interesting

Last edited:
I'm sure he's going to play the final even if he's not fully fit, the problem is that Kevin seems slow and "deconcentrated" when he's back from an injury. He's one of those players that need time to get back in form.

Exactly. That's why this is a GREAT concern for me. KDB seems to need 2-3 REAL games after injury before he plays his best, while at the same time in the first 2 games he is crappy and sloppy.
I hope he will manage to play in 2 PL games before the final.

He's our best player but on other hand City sometimes plays much better without him. That's interesting

That is also true but i think we need him in the final by all means!

Reactions: Itd

our past seasons are littered with an unfit Kev coming back in and the team going off the boil by a yard, so Pep needs to learn from it if he isn't right. We have to be on our absolute A game in 2 weeks.

I have been thinking though for all the amazing moments, we've never really had a "Kev" game, the one people talk about like 93:20, or Vinnie against Leicester. I hope the CL final is the "De Bruyne" final and he takes that step to cement himself as the Ballon D'Or level candidate.

our past seasons are littered with an unfit Kev coming back in and the team going off the boil by a yard, so Pep needs to learn from it if he isn't right. We have to be on our absolute A game in 2 weeks.

I have been thinking though for all the amazing moments, we've never really had a "Kev" game, the one people talk about like 93:20, or Vinnie against Leicester. I hope the CL final is the "De Bruyne" final and he takes that step to cement himself as the Ballon D'Or level candidate.
There was a Certain Barcelona game. And a game at Chelsea. Then of recent there is the PSG game...

There have been some "Debryune" games. Maybe not a final. But some huge ones. But yes a Kevin final will please me greatly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.