#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't look happy, maybe it is frustration, maybe it is because he is missing David, maybe he ain't getting a shag at home, maybe the captaincy is weighing heavy on him, but whatever it is he is nowhere near his best. He is still brilliant mind, but looks to me like he needs a couple of weeks on a beach somewhere chilling out.

This ain't a criticism of him, because he is beyond criticism but i fear we will burn him out and because he is in my opinion the 2nd greatest player to ever pull on our shirt it concerns me.
I think it's just because he's a serial winner and sets high standards of himself and his teammates. Kev is our one truly world class player, one that would walk into any side in the planet. We are lucky to have him and it's up to Pep/coaches to make sure other players set similar standards.

He doesn't look happy, maybe it is frustration, maybe it is because he is missing David, maybe he ain't getting a shag at home, maybe the captaincy is weighing heavy on him, but whatever it is he is nowhere near his best. He is still brilliant mind, but looks to me like he needs a couple of weeks on a beach somewhere chilling out.

This ain't a criticism of him, because he is beyond criticism but i fear we will burn him out and because he is in my opinion the 2nd greatest player to ever pull on our shirt it concerns me.
I think he is playing poorly.

He has the ability to create chances under any circumstance, but his overall performance has been topsy turvy. Haphazard at best. And sometimes just downright poor.

He needs to get back to consistency in both creating, scoring and general play if we are to do anything this season.

Not his best again but he contributed very well to that 3 points,not least the assist.

I genuinely think hes only operating on 90% fitness.

I bloody hope not, he's been playing once a week and if he can't manage 100% this many games into the season there are serious issues with his diet/training.

I don't think De Bruyne is lacking fitness. He just plays in spurts. He's like Messi in that sense. He didn't look like he was lacking fitness at the end of the match.

Any fitness issues would be more down to the general fatigue running through the team.

I don't like to see him too deep, waiting for the ball with his back to the goal. He needs to see our attacking players in front of him, and the pass will come.

kev on a beach would be carnage , hes a fucking ginger and should not be out in daylight never mind on a hot sunny beach

I don't like to see him too deep, waiting for the ball with his back to the goal. He needs to see our attacking players in front of him, and the pass will come.
well if he played deep ,he wouldn't have his back to the goal and would see the attacking players in front of him, and the pass usually comes, but apart from that ,great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.