#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee seems to be claiming that we've offered him a worse deal than he's on at the moment because we want to sign Messi.

I like Sam, but that is hilarious bullshit.

As if we're gonna offer the player of the year a fucking pay cut.

Sam Lee seems to be claiming that we've offered him a worse deal than he's on at the moment because we want to sign Messi.

I like Sam, but that is hilarious bullshit.

As if we're gonna offer the player of the year a fucking pay cut.

Whatever the case. he has rejected City's first deal so its not been great offer anyhow.

The Times reported that.

Messi potentially rocking up on £100m a year salary means cuts elsewhere. Potential sponsors etc won't cover more than third of that.

Whatever the case. he has rejected City's first deal so its not been great offer anyhow.

The Times reported that.

Messi potentially rocking up on £100m a year salary means cuts elsewhere. Potential sponsors etc won't cover more than third of that.
Do you seriously believe we would be stupid enough to offer him less than what he's currently on?

Exactly,so he will be 32 when his contract ends,and,lets be honest,he isn't naturally athletic.
I'd have to disagree with that, he's always looked like he's got plenty of speed & stamina both. Besides which he'd probably drop deeper as he gets older I'd have thought.

Things is it came out in media by the guys we leak the info every time. Martin Blackburn for example...

Dont knows whats holding up the deal, surely we dont wanna save couple extra 10Ks on his salary when we are being ripped off by Mendy salary for a start for the next 2.5 years...

We beat Chelsea convincingly.
We have to play United tomorrow.

So the media is bound to have one or two stories to try and derail us. In case you didn’t notice this pattern before, it’s been going on since 2011/12 when we went from noisy neighbours to champions.

The contract negotiations story was broken by the respected, well connected and normally reliable Belgian journalist Kristof Herreur. The English press have simply jumped on it and added their own negative spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.