#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not convinced Kevin will have shared the absolute details of the contract offer with anyone outside of his inner circle and maybe not anyone at all

I'd have to disagree with that, he's always looked like he's got plenty of speed & stamina both. Besides which he'd probably drop deeper as he gets older I'd have thought.
I think he works incredibly hard to maintain those levels,he is pretty bulky/ smooth in appearance and,i would suspect,prone to putting on weight easy,where as to others,with a more naturally lean/muscular physique,it comes a bit easier.

Anyway,thats going off on a tangent and a debate for a future time......these 'reports' are comical,KDB isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I am not even worried about the contract situation.

We have Bernardo We have Bernardo We have Bernardo We have Bernardo
We have Bernardo We have Bernardo We have Bernardo We have Bernardo <3

And Foden

Both of them are best suited for the RCM role

I think he works incredibly hard to maintain those levels,he is pretty bulky/ smooth in appearance and,i would suspect,prone to putting on weight easy,where as to others,with a more naturally lean/muscular physique,it comes a bit easier.

Anyway,thats going off on a tangent and a debate for a future time......these 'reports' are comical,KDB isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
We know that. The question is whether or not/when he is going to sign on to be here even longer

Because he will more than likely be valuable to the team until he’s 33/34, I’m just glad we’ve seen the best of him and wouldn’t be to bothered if he left in a couple of years when he’s on the down.

He already looks tired the past 12 months, despite only playing every other game through October/November. I dread to think what he's going to look like at 31 after playing 20/21, then the Euros, then 21/22 (including the world cup 2022) without a break.

Could easily be an Alexis Sanchez burnout situation, or Yaya post World Cup 2014.

I love him to bits but I would be a bit nervous about putting him on £350k/week+ until he was 35.

Last edited:
Sam Lee seems to be claiming that we've offered him a worse deal than he's on at the moment because we want to sign Messi.

I like Sam, but that is hilarious bullshit.

As if we're gonna offer the player of the year a fucking pay cut.

Sam is an absolute weapon these days , he knows fuck all

People writing kev off is fucking hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.